Date, time and venue: October 11 at 11:00 (Kyiv time) at the Ukrainian Crisis Media Center, st. Khreshchatyk, 2 (Ukrainian House).
The topics for discussion:
- Who will be the leader of a united Europe after Mrs. Merkel?
- France’s finest hour?
- Merkel – minus, AUKUS – plus. Is Europe alone?
- Germany after Angela Merkel: policy towards Russia and the future of North Stream-2;
- Will relations between Ukraine and the EU change after German parliamentary elections?
- Will the change in German leadership affect the pace of Ukraine’s Euro- Atlantic integration?
- Oleksandr Shcherba (moderator; Ukrainian diplomat, Ambassador of Ukraine to Austria (2014–2021));
- Anka Feldhusen(German diplomat, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine since 2019);
- Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze (Ukrainian politician, People’s Deputy of Ukraine of the Verkhovna Rada of the IX convocation, Chairman of the Committee on Ukraine’s Integration into the European Union of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine);
- Roman Bezsmertnyi (Ukrainian politician, diplomat);
- Marieluise Beck (German politician, Member of the Bundestag (1994-2017));
- Elmar Brok (German politician, former Member of the European Parliament);
- Leonid Shvets (Ukrainian journalist).